TRUANCY INTERVENTION PREVENTATIVE PARTICIPATION SYSTEM (T.I.P.P.S.)
"We Are Bridging Education Together"
TEACHER'S EDITION $25.00 FREE 'App'
PURCHASE T.I.P.P.S. at the MarketPlace
T.I.P.P.S. is an online intervention software system allowing principals, administrators and truancy officers to connect 24/7 with students, parents and juvenile systems that are noncompliant to school truancy laws of HB 2468. T.I.P.P.S. allows school systems to:
- Alerts and Tracking
- Parent/Student Applications
- Behavioral Interventions Contract (BIC)
- T.I.P.P..S. 'app"
- Customized Dashboards
- Customized Contracts
- Principal, Administrators, Truancy Officers and Juvenile Systems
- Mediation Listings
- Customized Forms
- Educational Intervention Contract (EIN)
- R.I.G.O.R. Online (Educational Intervention)
January 2016 /45 pps/ $25.00/ Software Site License ONLY